LINEUP NIŠVILLE 2009.
Thursday, 13. 08.
- Candy Dufler Band
- Mingus Dynasty (USA)
- Bohem ragtime jazz band (HUN)
- Orketar Bobana i Marka Markovica (SER)
- Constantin (SER)
- Jazzex (UKR)
- Lala Trio (SER)
Friday, 14. 08.
- Miroslav Vitous & Ratko Zjaca Band
- Ok-e Connection
- Four Bones
- Darko Rundek & Cargo Orkestar
- Michaela Rabitsch & RObert Pawlik Quartet
- Omri Ziegal & Brother Hood (CH)
- Joe Bowie “Mr. Dedunkt” & The Bastardz
Saturday, 15. 08.
- Grace Kelly Band (USA)
- Richard Galliano Tangaria Quartet
- Yehya Khalil Egyptian Jazz Fusion
- Irving Louis Lattin Band
- Jamie Davis Big Band
- Szilard Mezei Septet & Matthias Schubert
Sunday, 16. 08.
- Daniel Marques Trio (BRA)
- Moba & Nada Pavlovic
- Randy Brecker & Big Band sofijskog radija ft. Vasil Petrov
- Yildiz Ibrahimova Band (TUR)
- E-75 (SER)
Earth and Sky is the biggest and most prominent stage of Nišville Jazz Festival. It is positioned in the heart of the ancient Niš Fortress, in its central open area. To attend the program on this stage. Buy the tickets HERE.
Earth and Sky stage consists of two podiums alternately used for the festival performers, thus making Nišville a unique festival worldwide. This one-of-a-kind stage has hosted some of the most acclaimed artists in the music world: Shaban Bajramovic, Solomon Burke, Tom Harell, Richard Galliano, Benny Golson, Randy Brecker, Miroslav Vitous, John Patitucci, Candy Dulfer, Roy Hardgrove, Sly&Robbie, Mingus Dynasty, Dushko Gojkovic and many others.
The venue is equipped with video walls, information desks, stable 4G network, free internet access, and a refreshment bar. The festival’s open area (the stands and the VIP grandstand) have a capacity of 2,500 seats and standing room capacity for several thousand people.