Nišville in its mission to decentralize the cultural scene of Serbia!
Best of Nišville coming to Belgrade in “Sava Centar”
On Sunday, 2nd of December, starting from 20:00h, as a part of its mission to decentralize the cultural scene of Serbia „Nišville comes to Belgrade“, five concerts and two exibitions will be held in the grand hall and the foyer of “Sava Centar” in Belgrade.
In the grand hall of “Sava Centar” the following performances will be held:
* Nišville Big Band conducted by Ph. D. Dragoslav B. Petrović
* Eyot, the absolute best Serbian jazz collective within international scope
* The legendary GIPSY KINGS with their founder Paco Baliardo, this years winner of Nišville Grand Prix of the festival „Šaban Bajramović“ awarded to the best jazz fusion musicians of the year.
In the foyer of “Sava Centar” the following performances will be held:
* Nišville Youth Orchestra, which was created as a part of the European RYCO project Sarajevo – Niš – Tirana
* Jayus Jazz, the opening sextet for the following 25th Nišville Jazz Festival anniversary.
In addition to the concerts, the visitors will be able to enjoy the works of the Niš fortress art colony, „Art to go jazzy“, in the foyer of “Sava Centar”, as well as work of comic illustrators of „Striporama“. As a part of “Striporama” the work of Victor Bogdanovich, the illustrator of Batman and Superman will be shown among others.
Nišville invites everyone to come and feel the magical atmosphere found only on the grounds of the largest art festival in Serbia, and according to “The Guardian”, one of the best European festivals.
Tickets can directly be bought at the ticket sale booth of “Sava Centar” and at all CS Eventim outlets at the following prices: 1.800, 2.300, 2.800 i 3.800 rsd. starting Wednesday, 31st of October 2018. CS Eventim outlets: http://www.eventim.rs/en/outlets