LINEUP NIŠVILLE 2015.
Thursday, 13. 08.
- Omladinska Filharmonija Naissus (SRB)
- Jovan Maljoković Band (SRB)
- Yildiz Ibrahimova & Eagles of jazz big band – Ankara (TUR)
- Vladimir Četkar Band (MAK)
- Carmen Souza Band (POR)
- Texas Flood (BG)
Friday, 14. 08.
- Vein Trio (CH)
- Vasil Petrov & Blagoevgrad Big Band (BUL)
- Snow Owl (COL)
- Monty Alexander Trio (USA)
- Incognito (GB)
- Ničim izazvan (SRB)
Saturday, 15. 08.
- Bágyi Balázs New Quartet (HUN)
- Eftekasat (EGY)
- Duško Gojković & Milcho Leviev with Big Band RTS (SRB/BUL)
- Tammy Payne (GB)
- Sun Ra Arkestra (USA)
- Jazz Connection (NL)
- Marčelo & Napet Quintet (SRB)
Sunday, 16. 08.
- Majamisty Trio (SRB)
- Devon Youth Jazz Orchestra (GB)
- Wayne Escoffery Quartet (GB/USA)
- Sotavento Big band (ARG)
- Amira Medunjanin, Bojan Zulfikarpašić i Nenad Vasilić (BIH/FRA/SRB)
- Jam Station (SRB)
Earth and Sky is the biggest and most prominent stage of Nišville Jazz Festival. It is positioned in the heart of the ancient Niš Fortress, in its central open area. To attend the program on this stage. Buy the tickets HERE.
Earth and Sky stage consists of two podiums alternately used for the festival performers, thus making Nišville a unique festival worldwide. This one-of-a-kind stage has hosted some of the most acclaimed artists in the music world: Shaban Bajramovic, Solomon Burke, Tom Harell, Richard Galliano, Benny Golson, Randy Brecker, Miroslav Vitous, John Patitucci, Candy Dulfer, Roy Hardgrove, Sly&Robbie, Mingus Dynasty, Dushko Gojkovic and many others.
The venue is equipped with video walls, information desks, stable 4G network, free internet access, and a refreshment bar. The festival’s open area (the stands and the VIP grandstand) have a capacity of 2,500 seats and standing room capacity for several thousand people.